Sunday, January 6, 2008

Make $5,000 for love--here's how

This blog is a companion to my website found at http://getmemarried.googlepages.com.


I'm a 37 year-old woman and I would like to be married. I'm asking for YOUR help in finding the right man for me.

How can you help?

1) Please read my profile, glance through my interests, see what kind of man I think would make me happy.

2) Think of your friends, neighbors, co-workers who are single and who you think might be a good match for me.

3) E-mail me a little info on him and his e-mail address.

4) I'll contact him and take it from there.


How do you benefit?

1) You send me a match and we hit it off. . . and we're together 6 months later, I will pay you $1,000 USD.

2) When he sincerely proposes, I will pay you $2,000 USD.

3) When we get married, I will pay you $2,000 USD.


What if YOU are my match?

If you introduce yourself and you turn out to be The Man, I will make a donation to your favorite charity for the same amounts described above.


Why am I doing this?

I am an optimist. I believe that I can be in love and happily married.

I am a realist. I have tried on-line dating, going out to bars, attending singles groups, keeping busy with activities in my community where I could meet people, etc. Yes, I have dated, but these have gone nowhere. If I keep doing the same thing, shouldn't I expect the same result? So I decided that it was time for a change in strategy.

I am a spiritualist. The intention that I put into the universe will come back to me.

I am creative. Why NOT do this? It's the end result that is important to me and my life. Our external, technological world rapidly changes. Yet, the internal, spiritual world remains constant in its desire for love, belonging, comfort and purpose. So why not try an old approach (family & community networking) in a new way?

No comments: